14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Fashion Technology along with B.A.(Political Science)?

Hello guys, I have completed my 12th with Arts and have taken admission in B.A.(Political Science). But now my interest is to study Fashion Technology. I want to know that I can study Diploma in Fashion Technology course also? I am studying BA in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
  2. Can I study B.A.(Tamil) if completed Diploma in Fashion Technology on 10th basis?
  3. Can I study PG in Fashion Technology on Diploma basis being a BCA graduate?
  4. How to study Diploma in Fashion Technology course? Colleges and fees required for it?
  5. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Technology from National Institute of Fashion Technology? How to get admission?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  9. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  10. Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai good to study Diploma in Fashion?
  11. What should I study to open a Fashion Design store being an Advance Diploma holder in Fashion Technology?
  12. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study Fashion Technology being an ECE Diploma student?
  14. What should I study among Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing in 1 year Diploma course? Difference between them?
  15. Can i study Fashion Technology after passing 12th from Arts side?
  16. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  17. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Fashion Technology course in Chennai?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati? -- [New]
11th May 2018, 12:02 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Fashion Technology along with B.A.(Political Science)?

Yes you can study Diploma in Fashion Technology along with BA in Political Science.
You will not be questioned anywhere. But there should be one problem that you cannot execute both the degrees at the same time.
12th May 2018, 07:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Fashion Technology along with B.A.(Political Science)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Fashion Technology course:

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue this Diploma in Fashion Technology course after successful completion of BA in Political Science course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course in general is 10th Class. Yes, on the other side candidates who are done with their 12th class in 10+2 pattern are also eligible to pursue this Diploma in Fashion Technology course.

As you are done with BA in Political Science which is a Graduation, I am sure you are eligible to pursue. There are several institutes that are offering this course. Some of them are,

>> United Institute of Designing, Kanpur

>> Punjab Institute of Textile Technology, Punjab

>> Lexicon School of Fashion, Tamil Nadu

>> Srishti School of Art, Design and Tech, Karnataka

>> Kasturba Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?