25th October 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques on 10th basis?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is it possible to join Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques after completion of 10th class? I am interested to do this Diploma course. Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

30th October 2018, 11:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques on 10th basis?

=> Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques is a twelfth Diploma level Operations Management course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques on the 10th basis.
30th October 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is it possible to join Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques after completion of 10th class? I am interested to do this Diploma course. Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Sorry, you cannot study Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course on 10th basis. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course. Therefore, you have to study 10+2 to study the Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course. Duration of the Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course is 2 years. Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course is available in various institutions in India.
31st October 2018, 05:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you, but you cannot do study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques on 10th basis.

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques are as follows:-
Candidate must have done 10+2 with a minimum of 55% aggregate in any stream from a recognised educational board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?