27th September 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study something to get a good job in future after completion of diploma?

After completion of two years my diploma course now I feel insecure life, every industry is just using me, so now what can I study or do something. Can you please provide me the course details which I can have? Awaiting for the response.

2nd October 2016, 12:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study something to get a good job in future after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of two years my diploma course now I feel insecure life, every industry is just using me, so now what can I study or do something. Can you please provide me the course details which I can have? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you can study many courses after diploma completion. You can study B.Tech or B.E or AMIE or Diploma in Hotel Management or Tourism Management or Fashion Designing or Interior Designing or Animation or Web designing or Auto Cad or Pro/E or Fire and Safety courses or Hardware and Networking courses or IATA courses etc. You can choose the course in which you have more interest from the above mentioned courses. These courses will be useful for you to get a job in the concerned field.
3rd October 2016, 12:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study something to get a good job in future after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's good that you think to plan about your future career. Being a Diploma student I suggest you to prefer B.E or B.Tech course to secure a good job with decent salary package. There are so many specializations are available in B. Tech or B.E course. You can select the right specialization based on your Diploma course. You are directly eligible for 2nd year B. Tech or B.E through lateral entry.

- B.Tech or B.E in Applied Electronics
- B.Tech or B.E in Electrical Drives and Embedded Control
- B.Tech or B.E in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E in Industrial Drive & Control
- B.Tech or B.E in Power Apparatus & System etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?