25th June 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in marine engineering after diploma in mechanical?

I completed diploma in mechanical. I want take admission to marine engineering. How can I join? What is qualification required for it and how many fees minimum. How much year course is that. Please help me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for marine engineering with diploma completion or degree is needed in mechanical engineering?
  4. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  5. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I take admission in marine engineering after diploma in mechanical? -- [New]
  9. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  10. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  12. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  13. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  16. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What are the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering?
27th June 2017, 10:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in marine engineering after diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed diploma in mechanical. I want take admission to marine engineering. How can I join? What is qualification required for it and how many fees minimum. How much year course is that. Please help me fast.
You have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering, so you are not eligible for B.Tech or B.E course in Marine Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in marine engineering from a recognized universuty are eligible for B.E/B.Tech in Marine Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th June 2017, 06:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in marine engineering after diploma in mechanical?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma follows named LEET.

LEET- Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the second year of engineering.
27th June 2017, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Marine Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCMB stream or three years Diploma course in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering course are eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course. The minimum fee structure for four years Marine Engineering course is 2 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?