11th July 2021, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can MSc with diploma in Montessori Teacher training teach in CBSE school?

Actually I have done my M.SC ( information technology) with diploma in pre-primary and primary teacher training and diploma in montessori teacher training. Can I teach in cbsc school? I want to teach primary classes only.I want to know that Whether I am over qualified or not

30th October 2021, 05:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MSc with diploma in Montessori Teacher training teach in CBSE school?

Yes, you can MSc with a diploma in Montessori Teacher Training can teach in CBSE School to young students aged 0-5 years and can also choose pre-school teaching and early childhood educator. To teach primary classes you need to do a BEd (Bachelor of Education) course and then you can apply for primary teaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?