26th September 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can NCVT certificate holder do Diploma in Automobile stream through correspondence?

I am an NCVT certificate holder. So i want to do Diploma next. Am i eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  2. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?
  5. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  6. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  7. How can I get admission to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering being a Site In-charge ITI holder?
  8. Am I eligible to study correspondence Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI(Mechanics)?
  9. Names of the institutes to do correspondence MBA? I am a diploma holder
  10. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  11. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  12. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  13. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  14. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  15. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Can Diploma holders in Automobile Engineering apply for AMIE?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  18. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Philosophy) being a Certificate holder in Jainology? When to apply?
3rd October 2015, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can NCVT certificate holder do Diploma in Automobile stream through correspondence?

You need ITI qualification to become eligible for admission through lateral entry in diploma engineering course. If you don't have the qualification then you can apply for admission on the basis of 10th qualification from a recognized board of education.

For admission you can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state and try to secure a decent rank in it. Being a technical course it us not available in distance mode and you have to attend regular classes.
5th January 2018, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can NCVT certificate holder do Diploma in Automobile stream through correspondence?

I have completed my diploma course in mechanical engineering.. presently I am working in Indian railways...but I want to increase my education qualification in mechatronics, so please guide me where and how to proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?