19th February 2023, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Career in ISRO after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

I completed my Diploma in Computer engineering and i don't any further study but i want to work in ISRO or related branches. Is there any way to get job in ISRO?

20th February 2023, 11:44 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career in ISRO after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

After earning your diploma or B.E. in mechanical engineering, you may*join ISRO. But the minimum eligibility criteria is that candidates must have completed a *bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of 50% marks.
20th February 2023, 05:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in ISRO after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

You can join ISRO after receiving your diploma in mechanical engineering. However, the minimal requirement for eligibility is that applicants have earned a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized*university with at least a 50% grade point average.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?