2nd April 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for Diploma in Travel and Tourism students?

Hi,
Recently, I have completed 10th class and I want to do Diploma in Travel and Tourism. Kindly tell me what is the career opportunity in this field after Diploma? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Travel and Tourism?
  3. Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?
  4. Airlines related courses for B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  6. Courses after graduation apart from MBA or CS with good demand in market?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  8. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  9. How may I get the information regarding career opportunities available in travel and tourism, food technology and environment engineering? List of the top colleges along with their details for the same?
  10. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  11. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  12. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is better in travel and tourism by distance learning?
  14. Do i need to do Degree course after Diploma in Travel & Tourism?
  15. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  16. Higher education in Travel and Tourism through distance learning after Diploma?
  17. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  18. For which post in Ministry of Tourism i am eligible with Diploma certificate?
3rd April 2016, 03:22 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities for Diploma in Travel and Tourism students?

Hello Aspirant,

Career opportunities are mostly equal for most of the career options, because it depends on your hardwork and dedication for your studies.

But when we talk about the career option , we need to focus for the following things:

1) Am I fit for that career option?
2) Will I be happy doing that job in future?
3) Do I have the particular skills required in that particular career option?

If your Answers are Positive then you can go for that particular career option.

For Diploma in Travel and Tourism you need to have following skills:

1) Communication Skills
2) History knowledge and curiosity of knowing more
3) Enthusiasm of learning more
4) Eagerness of meeting more and more people

Now talking about the Career Opportunities :

Diploma in Travel and Tourism has good opportunities because India is becoming a nation where a lot of Tourists are attracted to. Moreover, Indians are also getting more attracted towards enjoying life by travelling more and hence it has good opportunities.

Good luck !!
4th April 2016, 02:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Travel and Tourism is a good career to choose, Below I have mentioned some of the career opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Travel and Tourism.

Job Opportunities:-

Tour Manager
Tourist information centre manager
Travel agency manager
Tourism officer
Holiday representative
Customer service manager etc.
26th October 2018, 04:22 PM
jamessmith1

There are many Job Opportunity after diploma travel and tourism you can apply for many post
1- Tourism Leader
2- Tour manager
3-Itenerary creator
4- Sales
5- Travel media coordinator and more
6- Branding
7-Marketing
and more things that you can get once you complete your diploma then you can get many travel company to apply for a job
Make My Trip
India Tours
Travel triangle
Travelogy India
19th July 2019, 08:29 PM
nathandev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Recently, I have completed 10th class and I want to do Diploma in Travel and Tourism. Kindly tell me what is the career opportunity in this field after Diploma? Please guide me.
Well, you don't have to look out the opportunity if you're a field is travel and tourism and as you have mentioned you already have a diploma you can work as a freelance. As you know travel is a wide industry and people mostly work and travel. Having a degree doesn't get you a job if you don't know the practical.
3rd August 2020, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Depending on the budget, most people prefer to remodel their homes, one room at a time. If you have been saving up, or have a bit more cash laying around, you can go crazy with your home remodeling ideas and fix up the whole house. The most common areas of the house to remodel are the ones you use the most. For the majority of the people, the Kitchen, living room, and the bedroom is where most of the time is spent, hence requiring most of the remodeling work.
More info https://discounthomeremodeling.com/home-remodeling-ideas-to-refresh-your-house/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?