19th July 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?

I have got 44 rank in jelet merit list .... so what chance do i have 2 get admission in govt colleges or private??? does IEM grant jelet rank??

28th April 2016, 04:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?

You have a very good chance of getting admission to the Government Colleges.
According to the last year it is safe to say that you are ensured of a Government College admission by the Lateral Entry Process.
IEM also considers JELET rank while giving admission to the students based on the Lateral Entry Process.
23rd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?

Please provide me last 10 years question papers of je let
My email address is
[email protected]
8th August 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

In JELET EXM my rank is 2600 general , computer science rank is 498 . Could I apply for gov collage?
28th June 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 417 and my score is 25. what colleges can i choose for admission?
moreover i want to take admission to the goverment colleges rather than getting admission to the private colleges.
what are the goverment colleges in which i can get admission by using the jelet rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?