8th June 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I get admission with 68% in Diploma Electronics and Communication branch?

I have got 68 % in diploma in electronic communication branch, so which college can give me admission with my such scores?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  5. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  6. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  7. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  8. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Specializations available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  11. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  12. Names of Engineering Colleges which offer lateral entry admission for ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  15. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  16. What does throughout 60% stands for and does following case satisfies the criteria?
  17. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  18. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?
8th June 2016, 06:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which college can I get admission with 68% in Diploma Electronics and Communication branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 68 % in diploma in electronic communication branch, so which college can give me admission with my such scores?

You can apply for lateral entry B.Tech admission after the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The eligibility to lateral entry B.Tech is a pass in 3 years diploma from a recognised board. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination like LEET. The marks scored in the diploma and entrances are considered for the admission to the engineering. If you are selected then you will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the engineering course. The course is available in many colleges like
Adhiyamaan College of Engineering - Official Website
Chandigarh Group of Colleges - Official Website
Manipal University - Official Websit
9th June 2016, 12:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I get admission with 68% in Diploma Electronics and Communication branch?

For getting admission in any well reputed institute for further education you should appear in the LEET entrance exam after completion of your diploma. There are many institute in which you can go for admission with 68% marks in your diploma course. Some of the good colleges are :

** Northern India Engineering College, New Delhi

Address : FC-26, Shastri Park, Near Zero Pusta, New Delhi, Delhi 110053
Phone : 011 3990 5900

** Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology

Address : Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3,Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone : 011 2509 9050

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the same stream in your bachelor degree as that of in your diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?