18th December 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Commerce student can do Diploma in Pharmacy? How to get admission and what type of preparation is required?

Can I do Diploma in pharmacy??? I am commerce student. I have completed H.S.C with reputed University. So please tell me how to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy. Which type of preparation is required?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?
  2. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  3. Cutoff required for admission in St Joseph? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  4. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  5. Which type of job is required for diploma students in Mechanical Field
  6. Diploma to degree admission in IIT is possible?
  7. Diploma in Ac and Refrigeration is possible for Commerce student? What will be the required fee for it?
  8. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  9. What type of preparation is to be carried out to become an IAS officer/
  10. Whether a Commerce student is eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering programme?
  11. Procedure for admission in degree after diploma in Gujarat? Is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students?
  12. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
  13. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  15. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  16. Can a student of Commerce do Pharmacy course?
  17. Diploma holders can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at IIT?
  18. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available?
20th December 2014, 01:00 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce student can do Diploma in Pharmacy? How to get admission and what type of preparation is required?

Sorry, Commerce students are not eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy. You must have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education to become eligible for this course.

Therefore, if you have passed 10+2 with commerce stream then you are definitely not eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy.

Admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course is based upon 10+2 unlike other Diploma engineering courses. Also, this course is of 2 years duration only compared to Diploma in Engineering which is a 3 years program.

Hence, if you have to take admission in D.Pharma then you have to complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
20th December 2014, 02:03 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce student can do Diploma in Pharmacy? How to get admission and what type of preparation is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Diploma in pharmacy??? I am commerce student. I have completed H.S.C with reputed University. So please tell me how to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy. Which type of preparation is required?

To be eligible for doing Diploma in Pharmacy the qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology as subjects. But you have completed your H.S.C in a commerce stream which makes you ineligible for joining in the course.

This course create professionals who can work in pharmaceutical industry. On completion of the programme the students can get registered as pharmacist and can run their own medical shops. But having not studied subjects such as PCB in your 10+2 you are ineligible.

Regards
~Jxsab~
23rd September 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i am completed M.com from Delhi University in 2015, and i think to do Diploma in Pharmacy, Kindly give us the idea/ suggestion to make the admission in D.Pharma and also i think to Re-Admission in 10 2 in Science stream then I get the admission in D.Pharma Kindly Suggest me
27th February 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my PUC in Science in physics, chemistry, maths and statistics so can I do Diploma pharmacy please suggest me...
28th February 2016, 11:18 AM
monikasiri

Diploma in pharmacy is done after 10+2.The eligibility to apply for Diploma in Pharmacy is,you should do your Intermediate(10+2) either in MPC(Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry) or BiPC(Biology,Physics,Chemistry).As you are a Commerce students,you cant get into Diploma in Pharmacy.If you are still interested in Diploma in Pharmacy,then you can do your 10+2 in any of the stream,either in MPC or BiPC and then apply for Diploma in Pharmacy.
28th May 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com from mumbai university,
Now i want to do diploma in pharmacy,also this year 2016 i have given 10 2 again with pcb so am i eligible for getting admission in d pharma??
Please reply.
Thanks and regards
7th May 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done my 2nd puc science (cbzc), but I am a failed student can I do pharmacy.
11th June 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bba , now i want to diploma in pharmacy and i have done 10 2 with commerce so i can do diploma in pharmacy or not ?
24th August 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering.am I eligible for D pharmacy?
7th July 2020, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done 10 2 from cbsc with commerce as well as I have done hotel management but I want to change my field I want to go filed of pharmacy. so I want to know that can I do d farma with commerce stream if have any way to do plz help me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?