16th January 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Cost of application for PGDM admission in SIES College of Management Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the admission of PGDM course in SIES College of Management Studies. I would like to know the application cost. Can you please let me know what is the cost of application?

22nd January 2019, 05:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of application for PGDM admission in SIES College of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the admission of PGDM course in SIES College of Management Studies. I would like to know the application cost. Can you please let me know what is the cost of application?

The fee for the application form for the PGDM in SIES College of Management Studies is given below:

PGDM - Application form fee – Rs 2,000

If a student is applying for more than one course, the application fees will be Rs 3,000. PGDM (Pharma and Biotech) is considered as one program for the purpose of application fee.
23rd January 2019, 11:32 PM
mebatman

Default Re: Cost of application for PGDM admission in SIES College of Management Studies?

The total cost of application for PGDM admission form is Rs 2000 / for one course and Rs 3000/
for more than one courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?