24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for BBM holder in between PG Diploma in Marketing and Financial Management? Entrance exams available for it?

Sir, I am BBM graduate and wanted to pursue PG Diploma course but confused to choose in between Marketing and Financial Management. Suggest me which one is best for me? Entrance exams available for it?

30th August 2017, 10:39 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is best for BBM holder in between PG Diploma in Marketing and Financial Management? Entrance exams available for it?

It depends on your own choice.

If you want to go for marketing then go for that, otherwise if you think you are good at financial management, choose accordingly.

There are many institutes offering both the course. They take the admissions through various entrance exams some of which are CAT, MAT, NMAT, SNAP etc.
31st August 2017, 08:43 PM
cataleya11

Default Re: Which course is best for BBM holder in between PG Diploma in Marketing and Financial Management? Entrance exams available for it?

There are many course that you can apply for after BBM like MBA, PGDM, M.Com, CFA, and there are also many other certificate programs that you can choose from.
Since you want to choose between marketing or financial management you have options like
PG Diploma in Business Finance and Investment Studies,
PG Diploma in Finance,
MBA in Finance, OR

MBA in Marketing,
PG Diploma in Marketing Management.

Both the PG diploma course in Marketing and Finance provide good prospects after BBM. You should choose the course as per your interest and wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?