24th December 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?

Hello
I am in 10th standard. I want to do bachelor of architecture.there are no colleges near our locality where they take architectural courses instead of biology.I am therefore opting to do diploma in architecture. Is it recommendable to do diploma or is it better to do B.Sc?

Related Questions:
22nd April 2016, 01:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?

Both field have different scope and architecture is a better field if you have skills but you need to make sure that you get admission in a good college.

B.Sc botany is for those who want to enter academics field like teacher or lecturer in future. Most of the graduates also go for government jobs which is not related to their field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?