10th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Research Development and Training. I would like to know about the duration of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration asap.

12th July 2019, 07:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training?

Course duration of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training are of 3 years.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th examination or its equivalent examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have studied Science, Mathematics and English in 10th standard.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in 10th standard.
13th July 2019, 12:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Institute of Research Development and Training?

The course duration of Diploma in Chemical Engineering at the Institute of Research Development and Training is three years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

IRDT (Govt. Polytechnic Campus) Vikas Nagar
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?