1st August 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Event Management from Prestige Institute of Management and Research. I would like to know about the duration of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration asap.

4th August 2019, 04:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Prestige Institute of Management and Research offers Diploma in Event Management course. Duration of this course is 1 year. Following topics are broadly taught over the period of the one year:
Event Marketing
Public relations
Event Advertising
IT for Event Management
Event production (Including catering)
Event marketing
Event Planning
Cross-cultural management
Event Accounting
Communication Skills
Special Event Topics
Event Risk Management
Dissertation I
Dissertation II
4th August 2019, 04:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Prestige Institute of Management and Research is offering Diploma in Event Management. Duration of this course is full time one year.
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) examination in any discipline with minimum aggregate marks of 50% from a recognized board/institute are eligible for Diploma in Event Management at Prestige Institute of Management and Research.

You can find details on;
http://www.pimrindore.ac.in/event-Management.html
4th August 2019, 11:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The course duration of Diploma in Event Management at Prestige Institute of Management and Research is 6 months.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Scheme No. 74C, Vijay Nagar
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?