17th January 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management which is available in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 12:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar?

** Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management is a Diploma level Financial Management course.

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Financial Management in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar is Rs.28000 to 30000.

** The duration of Diploma in Financial Management in Bhabha Institute of Management Studies, Alwar is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Pratapgarh-Burja Tiraha Rd, Thanagazi, Rajasthan 301022
Phone: 098291 41503
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?