18th April 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course which is offered by State Board of Technical Education and Training? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

22nd April 2019, 12:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course which is offered by State Board of Technical Education and Training? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!
The Course duration of the Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course is only three years, which includes six Semester and the fees expenses for the course is Rs 25,000 per year in the state board of technical education and training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?