29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Russian in Visva Bharati University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of Diploma in Russian course which is offered by Visva Bharati University? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

1st July 2019, 11:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Russian in Visva Bharati University?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Russian in Visva Bharati University is Rs.21600 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Russian in Visva Bharati University is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

P.O. Santiniketan
Birbhum, West Bengal 731235, India
3rd July 2019, 01:28 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Russian in Visva Bharati University?

The duration of the Diploma in Russian Language in Visva Bharati University is of 1 year and is full time.

The fee expenses of Diploma in Russian Language in Visva Bharati University would be Rs.25,000.

You can contact the concerned department to pursue Diploma in Russian Language in Visva Bharati University.

Contact Address:-

Visva Bharati University
PO : Santiniketan
West Bengal, India
Pin-731235
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?