8th February 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?

Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can help me to find the right course next?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  5. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. What is the cut off marks asked after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 74% for getting admission for B.Tech?
  10. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  12. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  14. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  16. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  17. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
8th February 2016, 08:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?

After pursuing diploma in electronics and communication engineering if you are interested in studies then B.tech will be the best course for you.

To get admission in the B.tech course you have to appear and qualify in LEET examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination. Some of the best university which conducts the LEET examination are UPTU( APJTU), PTU etc..
8th February 2016, 09:37 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?

After the diploma course you have both the options available as you can pursue higher studies or you can apply and qualify in entrance examination for recruitment in jobs.

If you have interest in higher studies you can appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Examination. The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in 2nd year of B.tech.

Candidate passed diploma from any recognised university are eligible to appear for Junior Engineer entrance examination conducted for recruitment in jobs.

So, you have both the available options for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?