21st February 2019, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management course which is available in ISBM-Chandigarh? I am interested to study this Advance Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

28th February 2019, 10:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management course which is available in ISBM-Chandigarh? I am interested to study this Advance Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.
The ISBM is one of the institutions which offer various Diploma, Advance Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate and other courses through correspondence mode. The course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh is given below:
  1. Health Care Management
  2. General Management
  3. Food and Nutrition Management
  4. Food and Beverage Management

Duration of the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh is one year (regular) and three months (fast track).

ISBM Contact Information:
Address: SCO NO. 271, 1st Floor, Sector 32 D Opposite Nirman Theatre, Chandigarh, 160032
Phone: 089281 11111
Official website - https://www.isbm.org.in/advance-dipl...management.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?