30th May 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the structure of Diploma in Ceramic Technology course which is available in Indian Institute of Ceramics? I am interested to study this Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

17th March 2023, 05:21 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Indian Institute of Ceramics?

The Indian Institute of Ceramics offers a two-year Diploma course in Ceramic Technology. The course is designed to provide students with knowledge and skills required to work in the ceramic industry. The course structure is as follows:

First Year:
  • Engineering Mathematics I
  • Engineering Physics
  • Engineering Chemistry
  • Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  • Engineering Drawing
  • Workshop Practice
  • Computer Programming and Applications
  • Communication Skills in English

Second Year:

• Engineering Mathematics II
  • Strength of Materials
  • Materials Science and Engineering
  • Manufacturing Technology I
  • Manufacturing Technology II
  • Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
  • Environmental Science and Engineering
  • Industrial Safety and Management
  • In addition to the above subjects, students are required to complete a project in their final year. The course also includes industrial visits and practical training in ceramic industries.

As for the fee structure, it may vary from year to year. It is best to check with the Indian Institute of Ceramics for the current fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?