13th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University?

Hello friends,I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training which is available in North East Frontier Technical University. Please tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University? -- [New]
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Nursery and Primary TeacherÂ’s Training? -- [New]
  5. Whether Nursery Primary Teacher Training Diploma course of MG University has any value in Delhi?
  6. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  7. Is Diploma in Education different from Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training? Which course should I choose to be a Primary teacher?
  8. Where to find Nursery and Primary Teacher Training Programs in Delhi?
  9. Whether Nursury Education Programme and D.Ed are same or not?
  10. What is the criteria to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT)?
  11. Age limit and other criteria for NTT course?
  12. Women polytechnic for teacher training programs- west delhi
  13. Where can i attend the NTT program in Delhi?
  14. Can I do primary teacher training after completing 3 years Diploma Course after 10th standard?
  15. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  16. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges in North India to study Diploma in Primary Education course? Entrance exam available for it? Can I become a Primary Teacher after it?
  18. How to get admission in MDU for B.Ed?
16th March 2023, 03:06 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure of Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teacher’s Training in North East Frontier Technical University?

Course Structure is:-

*Teaching Methodology

*Child Psychology

*Child Care and Health

*Practical Arts and Crafts

Duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?