8th October 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication in Minerva Institute of Management & Technology, Dehradun?

Sir, I want to join Minerva Institute of Management & Technology, Dehradun for studying Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

9th October 2021, 02:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication in Minerva Institute of Management & Technology, Dehradun?

Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication is a 2-year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Human Communication
Hindi
English
Basic Writing
Computer Application
Social Science I
Mass Communication
News Writing
Social Science II
Production Portfolio I
Reporting
Editing
Advertising and Public Relation
Media Issues
Production Portfolio II
11th October 2021, 10:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication in Minerva Institute of Management & Technology, Dehradun?

Course structure is :_
Human Communication
Hindi
English
Computer Application
Social Science
Basic writing skills
Mass communication
Portfolio
Reporting
Editing
Media issues
Advertising and Public Relation etc

It's a 2 year duration course
15th October 2021, 08:12 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Minerva Institute of Technology and Management was established in the year 2009 and is affiliated to Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University. The Institute is also approved by the Government of Uttarakhand. Various UG, PG programmes are offered by the Institute in numerous specializations.
16th October 2021, 12:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication in Minerva Institute of Management & Technology, Dehradun is 2 years.

Course structure:-
----------------------
The subjects of the Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication in Minerva Institute of Management & Technology, Dehradun are given below.

1) Human Communication

2) Hindi

3) English

4) Basic Writing Skills

5) Computer Application

6) Social Science I

7) Social Science II

8) Mass Communication

9) News Writing

10) Production Portfolio I

11) Reporting

12) Editing

13) Advertising and Public Relation

14) Media Issues

15) Production Portfolio I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?