18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Sir, I want to join School of Fashion Technology Pune for studying Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

21st June 2019, 03:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

The duration of Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology, Pune would be of 1 year and is full time.

The course structure of Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Production Management in School of Fashion Technology, Pune is given below:-

Semester I:-

:-Management accounting & Applied Statistics
:-Principles of Management
:-Management Information System
:-E-Business

Semester II:-

:-Human Resource Management
:-Financial Management
:-Marketing Management
:-Production & Operation Management
:-Project Report

You can visit the website https://soft.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?