22nd September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Consumer Laws in National Law School of India University?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Consumer Laws which is available in National Law School of India University. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

26th September 2018, 04:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Consumer Laws in National Law School of India University?

Duration of PG Diploma in Consumer Laws in National Law School of India University is 1 academic year. Candidates can complete this course within maximum 3 years duration. Course paper comprises of following subjects.

1. Introduction to Law and Legal Systems

2. Development of Consumer Protection Law

3. Product Liability and Service Providers Liability

4. Alternate Dispute Redressal Mechanism

5. Dissertation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?