24th April 2019, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Banking Management course from Jain Vishva Bharati Institute. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

29th April 2019, 11:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is given below.

=> Diploma in Banking Management is Diploma level Banking course.

=> The duration of Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is 1 year.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is the candidate should have passed 12th class in commerce stream from a recognized board.

Main Diploma in Banking Management course subjects

=> Basics of Computer

=> Banking Theory & Practice

=> Banking System & Registrations

=> Foreign Exchange

The fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is Rs.25000 to Rs.30000.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

1. Banking Associate

2. Sales Manager

3. Educational Sector

4. Insurance Companies

5. Investment Banking

6. Project Manager

7. Relationship Manager

8. Relationship Manager
29th April 2019, 07:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Diploma in Banking Management in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is 1 year duration program. Total course fee for this program is around Rs. 9000/-. Diploma in Banking Management consists of following content;

Basics of Computer

Principles & Practices of Banking

Marketing of Financial Services

Banking System and Registrations

Foreign Exchange

Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking

Business Communication and Etiquette
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?