22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician from Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  5. Procedure to apply for masters in Cardiology technician in 2018?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Instrumentation Diploma course in Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic?
  7. Colleges to study Diploma in Cardiology? Which one has good scope either Diploma Cardiology and Diploma in X-ray Technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Service Management in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  12. Number of seats available in Ramachandra Medical College for DM in Cardiology program? Total expenses of DM in Cardiology?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Maternity Nursing) in Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
20th February 2023, 04:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

The Course Structure of Diploma in Cardiology Technician is:-

*EKG Theory

*Physiology

*Anatomy

*Medical Ethics

*Blood Born Pathogens etc...

The fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician is Rs 25,700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?