27th September 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

29th September 2018, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Oriental Librarianship from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

The course structure of Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University is given below:

Paper I: History of Library
Paper II: Modern Tools & Technique of Librarianship
Paper III: Organization and Administration of Libraries with reference to Bihar (Oriental Library Resources)
Paper IV: Reference Service
Paper V: Project / on the Job Training

The fee structure of Diploma in Oriental Librarianship in Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University is given below:

Tuition Fee – Rs 3,500
Development Fee – Rs 1,500
Registration Fee – Rs 200
Examination Fee – Rs 500
Tarang Eklavya – Rs 10

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?