28th September 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Nibedita Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Technology. I want to do this Diploma course in Nibedita Institute of Technology. So, please tell me about the syllabus of this course. And also let me know about the duration as well.

2nd October 2019, 02:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Nibedita Institute of Technology?

Diploma in Computer Science and Technology is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. This course gives knowledge about the basic computing, programming, operating systems, networking and database. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Co Curriculum I
Consolidating Language Skills/Communication Skills
Fundamentals of Computer Problem Solving
Discrete Mathematics
Introduction to Financial Accounting & Reporting
Fundamentals of Algorithm Development

Semester II

Co-Curriculum II
Preparatory Course for MUET
Computer Organization
Structured Programming
Calculus I
Linear Algebra I

Semester III

Science and Technology
Co-Curriculum III
English for Academic Purposes
Object-Oriented Programming
Interactive Multimedia
Calculus II
Principles of Economics

Semester IV

Practical Approach to Operating Systems
Fundamentals of Data Structures
Web Application Development
Introduction to Database Management Systems
Probability and Statistics I
Fundamentals of Management

Semester V

Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Programming Paradigms
Information System Development
Introduction to Data Communication and Networking
Operations Research
Elective
Visual Programming
Commercial Programming
Introduction to Computer Security
Digital Electronic

Semester VI

Industrial Attachment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?