15th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Mandakini Higher Educational Centre for a Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables. Can you please help me to know about the syllabus of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course immediately.

18th August 2019, 05:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre?

Course duration of Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre is one year.
Candidates who have passed HSC/12th or equivalent examination in any discipline can pursue this course.
In order to get details regarding course syllabus of Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables, you should visit the below mentioned attached documents.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus DVAPFV-1.pdf(235.5 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?