31st August 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana?

Respected Sir, can I know about the syllabus of PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy course which is available in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana? I am interested to study this Diploma course so I want to know about the course syllabus. Kindly let me know asap.

4th September 2019, 08:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana?

The course syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana is mentioned below:-

Semester I:-

:-Basis of Yoga Therapy
:-Yoga Therapy techniques
:-Yoga practice for Emotion Culture
:-Samskritam
:-Anatomy and physiology
:-Yoga Therapy for Common Ailments
:-Yoga Practice for Personality Development
:-Spoken Samskrtam and Advanced Yoga Techniques

Semester II:

:-Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Shatdarshanas
:-Health Psychology and clinical training

There would be 3 months of mandatory internship after successful completion of the 2 semesters.

You can visit the website https://svyasa.edu.in for more information.
5th September 2019, 05:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana?

Course syllabus of PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana are as follows:-

Subjects of study-

Fundamentals of Yoga
Principles of Raj Yoga & Hath Yoga
Practices of Contemporary Yogies & Alternative Therapy Methods (Based on Pt. Shri Ram Sharma Acharya)
Anatomy, Physiology & Related Disorders
Yoga Practical I
Yoga Practical II
Life Management (Creative Excellence)
Human Consciousness & Yoga Therapy
Yoga Therapy
Hygiene, Diet & Naturopathy
Acupressure, Pranic Healing & Marma Therapy
Yoga Practical I
Practical II
Life Management (Team Building & Leadership)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?