2nd June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in BARC after Post Diploma in Plastic Molding Technology?

Sir,
My daughter is doing her "Post Diploma in Plastic Moulding Technology" from CIPET, Mysore. I want to know that whether in BARC, after this course any further courses are there?
If yes, what is that, and if not what are the other possibilities ?

Premendran
BARC/RMP/Mysore

Related Questions:
  1. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  2. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  4. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  5. What shall I do after completion of SSC Exam?
  6. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  7. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?
  8. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  9. Eligibility for diploma course in Plastic technology after B.Sc?
  10. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  11. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  12. Can I apply foe any government job at the age of 28 after completing B.Tech and gaining 5 years industrial work experience?
  13. Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  15. How to do my B.E or B.ech in Mysore after completing diploma in plastic moulding technology in CIPET
  16. Can I apply for CDAC course? I am studying in B.Com computer application
  17. Can I get a job after doing diploma in plastic technology?
  18. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
12th April 2023, 12:17 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Courses available in BARC after Post Diploma in Plastic Molding Technology?

BARC offers various courses for individuals with different educational backgrounds. However, it is important to note that the specific requirements for each position may vary. Some of the courses offered by BARC are:

1. Graduate Trainee (Scientific Officer): Candidates must have a valid GATE score in Engineering or Science disciplines. They will then be required to appear for an Online Examination followed by an Interview.

2. Technical Officer: Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in the relevant discipline. They will be required to appear for an Online Examination followed by an Interview.

3. Scientific Assistant: Candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in the relevant discipline. They will be required to appear for an Online Examination followed by an Interview.

There are also other possibilities for individuals with a Post Diploma in Plastic Moulding Technology, such as pursuing a career in the manufacturing industry or working in research and development in the field of plastics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?