9th March 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in Fashion Technology course of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam? Where I have to submit the application form?

Hello everyone,
I don't know about the details of Diploma in Fashion Technology course from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Please let me know about the details of this course and where I have to submit the application form to join in this course in this year.

10th February 2017, 05:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in Fashion Technology course of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam? Where I have to submit the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I don't know about the details of Diploma in Fashion Technology course from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Please let me know about the details of this course and where I have to submit the application form to join in this course in this year.
Sorry, Andhra University does not offer the Diploma in Fashion Technology course either in regular or in distance mode. The courses offered in Andhra University can be seen in the website link given here Click Here

You can study the Diploma in Fashion Design course at Kakinada Institute of Fashion Technology (KIFT). You can download or get the application form from the office, fill up the same & submit. The admission will be done through an Admission Test, Interview, and Post Interview Counseling. You can contact the institution, regarding admission through the mobile number given on the website. The KIFT website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?