25th August 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and benefits of study Diploma in Networking course?

Hello,
I want to study Diploma course in Networking. Can you please provide me the details of this course? And also tell me the benefits and all other things about this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course for BCA graduate?
  2. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
  3. Detailed information and benefits of studying B.Ed course?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?
  6. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Communication and Computer Networking Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Benefits of study Diploma in Travel & Tourism course?
  8. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  9. Detailed information and benefits of DGO program?
  10. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  12. Should I study Diploma in Financial Accounting being a B.Com graduate? Benefits of pursuing this course?
  13. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I become a good Programmer and good Network Engineer?
  15. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  16. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  17. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
11th November 2015, 02:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of study Diploma in Networking course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study Diploma course in Networking. Can you please provide me the details of this course? And also tell me the benefits and all other things about this course.

To study Diploma in Hardware and Networking course the eligibility will be a pass in HSC or 10+2 with good marks.

The duration of the course is 1 year.

You can get insight into the concepts of networking, computer hardware and operating systems.

The job opportunities in the field are very good.

You can work as Technical Support Executive, System Administrator, System Support, Hardware Engineer,
Network Support, Customer Support, Network Administrator, Network Support and much more.

You can be employed in many sectors like retail, IT, BPOs, manufacturing and all the other sectors.

Because computers are used in every place, so they need a networking staff for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?