11th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?

Sir,
I have finished my B.Com. Now I want to do PG Diploma in Agriculture. Please tell me about this course? Also I am eligible to study or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  2. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  3. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
  4. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  5. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  6. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Nutrition for Agriculture Diploma student?
  11. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  12. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture course for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  13. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  17. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  18. MBA(Agri) is master degree or post graduate diploma? Is is equivalent to M.Sc Economics?
13th August 2015, 08:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have finished my B.Com. Now I want to do PG Diploma in Agriculture. Please tell me about this course? Also I am eligible to study or not?
You have completed B.Com course so you are not eligible for PG diploma in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Agriculture from a recognized university are eligible for Masters degree in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?