24th April 2019, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Details of counselling procedure of DCECE 2019?

Hi everyone, I am already preparing for DCECE of upcoming year. I am sure that I will crack this admission test. So, I want to know about the details of the counselling procedure because I don’t know about this. Please tell me asap.

30th April 2019, 12:50 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of counselling procedure of DCECE 2019?

The counselling procedure of DCECE (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) is:-

==> For counselling candidates will be invited as per their marks and ranks in the merit list.

==> This counselling process will be organized
through online mode.

==> Candidates have the option to fill their choices of colleges according to their rank.

==> Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank, category, reservation and seat availability in colleges.

==> At the time of counselling, candidates have to go through with the document verification.

==> To get eligibility for the admission, candidates must have to clear the medical test round.

==> Once the seat is allotted, candidates have to submit the seat acceptance fee & proceed further in the admission process.

==> Seat allocation cannot be changed under any circumstances.

==> Candidates have to report to the allotted college with all the required documents and fees to complete the admission formalities.
30th April 2019, 08:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of counselling procedure of DCECE 2019?

The date of the counselling is not releade and will be released after the declaration of the written result.

So, you have to wait for the examination result to get the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?