29th April 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Details of counselling procedure of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2018?

Hi everyone, I am already preparing for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination of this year. I am sure that I will crack this admission test. So, I want to know about the details of the counselling procedure because I don’t know about this. Please tell me asap.

3rd June 2018, 11:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of counselling procedure of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2018?

Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination*(DCECE) is a state level examination on Bihar State and also known as Bihar Polytechnic.

Counselling Procedure:- After cracking DCECE, you have to attend the counselling for admission in Polytechnic. In order to attend the counselling you have to download the counselling call letter from the official website of BCECEB i.e. http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The call letter can be downloaded by entering roll number and Date of Birth. In the counselling letter, you can check all details regarding date, time and venue where you have to attend for counselling.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Remove *
3rd June 2018, 11:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of counselling procedure of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2018?

Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is a state level examination on Bihar State and also known as Bihar Polytechnic.

=>Counselling Procedure:

The counseling procedure will be conducted in offline mode.

On the basis of DCECE merit list, you will be called for the counseling procedure.

You have to fill your choice of colleges for admission according to your rank.

You must have to carry your original documents for verification process along with one attested photocopy.

The seat will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, choices filled by candidates, category reservation & seat availability in colleges.

You will have to clear the medical test round and thereafter you will be eligible to get admission.

You will have to report to the allotted colleges with the required documents & fees to complete admission procedure.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?