27th December 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Post graduate & Post graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma is applicable for government jobs?

Dear Sir ,

What is the difference between Post graduate & post garduate diploma, post graduate diploma is eligible for any government jobs .

5th January 2014, 11:51 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Difference between Post graduate & Post graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma is applicable for government jobs?

There is lot of confusion between these two courses ,Post graduate degree and post graduate diploma so basically is the difference between both of them is that post graduate degree is of 2 years or 3 Years.

Where as talking about the post graduate diploma courses are 1 year course and for the medical students there is an exam named as NEET-PG for post graduate diploma courses.

If any one want to to do post graduate diploma in the medical field then he or she must need to appear for the NEET PG exam and after that he or she will take admission in the post graduate diploma course.

And come to your 2nd question that either post graduate diploma students are eligible to apply for the government jobs.

So the answer is YES but not for all the jobs. Because some of the government jobs required minimum qualification of the post graduate degree.

So if you have the degree then you can only apply for that particular job.

I will recommended to you to go with the post graduate degree which is good for you and your future.
26th August 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Post graduate & Post graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma is applicable for government jobs?

I want to do translator job.so i have to do translator course.so please tell me about this course.
1st June 2021, 09:21 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir ,

What is the difference between Post graduate & post garduate diploma, post graduate diploma is eligible for any government jobs .
Hello friend
Postgraduate is a master's degree or we can also called post graduation.
Post graduation diploma is a diploma which is not a post-graduate degree it's only and only a diploma.
The minimum duration of postgraduate degree is two years but post graduate diploma is a one year course.
After successful completion of post graduation and post graduate diploma you are eligible to Apply for the government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?