4th January 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses after B.Sc Biotechnology? Colleges and admission procedure?

Hello sir/madam, i am FYBsc-biotechnology student. I want to do diploma in correspondence with my graduation. Please guide me about diploma courses, colleges and about admissions in diploma. Please guide me about online forms also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. Which government colleges provide BSc Biotechnology courses?
  5. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After BSc Bio technology which P.G. Course is the best?
  7. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. Names of the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India
  10. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Names of all the BSc Biotechnology government colleges in Northern India?
  12. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  13. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  15. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  16. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  17. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  18. What are the courses in Biotechnology and BSc Microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
10th January 2014, 06:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma courses after B.Sc Biotechnology? Colleges and admission procedure?

There are so many diploma courses after the B.Sc biotechnology and you can apply for many diploma courses with graduation. You can do those courses which required the 12th as minimum qualification.

Here are some courses for which you can apply:

DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LAB. TECH

DIPLOMA IN RADIOGRAPHY TECH.

DIPLOMA IN OPTHALMIC TECH.

DIPLOMA IN OPERATION THEATRE TECH.

DIPLOMA IN E.C.G. TECH.

So, these are some courses which required the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and biology. So, you can do these courses with your graduation.

And here are some courses which you can do after the B.Sc biotechnology.
Master of Science in Physiotherapy
Master of Science in Bioinformatics
Master of Science in Organic Chemistry
Master of Science in Geoinformatics
Master of Science in Microbiology
Master of Science in Bio Medical Science

All these are good course and they have good scope also. After that you will be get good job. These are good course so you can take any of the course for your career. And these above courses are master degree courses so for this you have to apply for the entrance exam.

And you have to get good marks in B.Sc also and you have to get minimum 55% marks in B.Sc after that you will be able to apply for the Masters.
17th April 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma courses after B.Sc Biotechnology? Colleges and admission procedure?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have graduated with a Bsc.(Hons)Biotechnology degree . Now i am Planning to do a Post graduation Diploma in a related field . Could suggest me some good courses which i can take do, also the universities which offered such programe .
28th May 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

PG diploma in international business after Bsc biotechnology? collage in Maharashtra and admission process
21st July 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ madam, I am a student of bsc biotechnology and I want to pursue msc in physiotherapy . So I wanted to ask whether I have to give any entrance exam for this and also what is the scope after this
4th August 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam i want to ask if i m eligible for the diploma courses given above. The reason to ask this is that i have passed sem 6 but i was having kt in sem 5 which is still not cleared but i am willing for rechecking and the result will be there after one month so can I apply for any of the above diploma courses
6th August 2017, 11:53 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam, i am FYBsc-biotechnology student. I want to do diploma in correspondence with my graduation. Please guide me about diploma courses, colleges and about admissions in diploma. Please guide me about online forms also.

Candidate there are many diploma courses you can opted with your B.SC Biotechnology for which the minimum qualification required to apply is 12 th.

List of Diploma Courses With B.SC Biotechnology:- Duration of courses varies from 6 months to 1 year.

:- Certifies diploma course in clinic research.

:- Diploma in Bioinformatics and Biostatics.

:- Diploma in radiography.

:- Diploma in ECG , EEG machine operation.

:- Diploma in operation theater management.

:- Diploma in biomedical science.

:- Diploma in radiography.

:- Advance diploma in biotechnology.

:- Diploma in medical lab technology.

Courses After B.SC Biotechnology:- Duration of course is 2 years.

:- M.SC in Applied Biotechnology.

:- M.SC in Marine biotechnology.

:- M.SC in industrial biotechnology.

:- M.SC in zoology.

:- M.SC in medical biotechnology.

:- M.SC in Plant biotechnology.

Good luck.
29th July 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bsc biochemistry in kerala.i want to know about all 6 month diploma course which is job based ..
16th October 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Hii. I have done bsc biotechnology and want to know about pg diploma courses related to my field . Please guide me regarding this.Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?