1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?

I want to study Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course. Please tell me does IIM provides this course? Suggest me other courses with fees detail and admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  2. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  3. Course structure of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. What is the next step to become a Steward? I have completed SSC
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  6. Chances to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Technology course from IIHMs? Where to apply for the course?
  7. How to study PG Diploma in Operations Management course from IIMs? Entrance exams and fees required for it?
  8. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does IIHM provide Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies? Eligibility and entrance exam pattern of it?
  11. Is Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies best for 12th Science (Biology) candidate? Is this course has better future?
  12. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  13. When the admission form for Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63% in 10th standard?
  14. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  16. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  17. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Customer Relationship Management from IIMs? List of other colleges with admission procedure?
  18. Best job oriented course in Canada after pursuing B.Com?
30th November 2017, 07:32 PM
The Guider

Default Re: Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?

Colleges offered this course are:

Amity University, Gurgaon - 1.62 lakhs

All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai - 2800/-

SRM Institute of Hotel Management (SRMIHM), Chennai - 60000/-

Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai - 25,750/-

Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - 36000/-

You need apply for the course directly to the college. There are many Institutes and here I mentioned many colleges with there course fees. IIM is also mentioned there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?