19th January 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?

Sir i am a diploma holder in cse can i do b.arch ? Shushant school is offering the course for diploma holders please help Diploma holder in c.s.e

11th February 2014, 10:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am a diploma holder in cse can i do b.arch ? Shushant school is offering the course for diploma holders please help Diploma holder in c.s.e
Hey friend,

Being a Diploma Holder in Computer Science and wishing to continue studies to join in Bachelor of Architecture which is a Under graduate course and this course is of a duration of 5 years which is deals with Planning, Designing and Construction works before the starting a particular project is a good idea.

To be eligible for doing the course you need to satisfy the education qualification which is needed for doing the course.There are many colleges which offer candidates to join in the course.

The qualification which is needed for doing Bachelor of Architecture is that the candidate should have completed + 2 in any stream with Maths and with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or 3 years Diploma in any engineering stream with minimum 50% marks + qualified in Architecture Aptitude Test.

If you are going to satisfy this criteria then you can join in the course.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted all over India for candidate to join in the course and some of the them are:
  • Aligarh Muslim University B.Arch Entrance Examination
  • Andhra University College of Engineering Entrance Examination
  • Annamalai University Engineering Entrance Examination
  • BITSAT or Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test
  • BS Abdur Rahman University B.Arch Entrance Examination
  • CEED or Common Entrance Examination for Design
  • Dr.D.Y. Patil Institute All India Entrance Test
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University B.Arch Entrance Examination
  • Hindustan University Engineering Entrance Examination
  • IITJEE. or Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination
  • JNTUPA. CET or Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test
  • JNUEEE. or Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering Entrance Examination
  • Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination
  • Karnataka State Common Entrance Test
  • Karunya University Entrance Examination
  • M.T.U.S.E.E. or Mahamaya Technical University Entrance Examination
  • NATA or National Aptitude Test in Architecture
  • SLIET Entrance Test or State Engineering Entrance Examination
  • S.R.M.E.E.E. or S.R.M. Engineering Entrance Examination
  • T.N.P.C.E.E. or Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination
  • Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination
  • Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Examination

ALL THE BEST
13th February 2014, 08:12 PM
Sowmya449

For that you must be completed + 2 in any stream with Maths and with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or 3 years Diploma in any engineering stream with minimum 50% marks + qualified in Architecture Aptitude Test.
20th February 2014, 09:53 AM
Sowmya449

For that you need to complete +2 in any stream with Maths and with a min. of 50% marks in aggregate or 3 years Diploma in any engineering stream with min. 50% marks + qualified in Architecture Aptitude Test. Good luck
30th June 2023, 09:15 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Yes, a diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is eligible to pursue a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) program.

However, it is important to note that the eligibility criteria for B.Arch. programs may vary among institutions.

Some colleges and universities may have specific eligibility requirements for admission into the B.Arch. program, which include:

Completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

Obtaining a minimum aggregate percentage (e.g., 50% or above) in the qualifying examination.

Qualifying in the national-level entrance examination for architecture, such as the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) or the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Paper 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?