29th January 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Medical holder can get admission in MBBS?

Some expert explain in details that can i get admission in MBBS after doing diploma in medical?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  2. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Sports Medicine/Forensic Medicine/Medical Informatics/PM & R/Law for MBBS graduate Army Officer?
  4. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  5. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician?
  6. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  7. How to take admission in IIT college in degree? I am a civil diploma holder
  8. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  9. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  10. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  11. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  12. Admission in B.Tech from UK university for DAE diploma holder -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in PEC Chandigarh if i am a diploma holder with 78%
  14. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  15. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  16. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
  17. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  18. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
14th March 2015, 12:05 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Diploma in Medical holder can get admission in MBBS?

Yes, you can get admission in the MBBS after completing your Diploma in medical. As per the Rules the candidates who want to do MBBS he must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent i.e diploma of a recognized university/ board of Indian state with English, Physics, chemistry and biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?