19th February 2023, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Nautical Sciencesc an bedone after 10th?

Dear sir, i want to do diploma in Nautical Sciences. I am studying in 10th is that possible to do that? If yes then what is the procedure??
plz give me response as soon as possible because my future is depend upon answer of this question....... i hope you'll give response to me.

answer me by email : [email protected]

20th February 2023, 12:07 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Diploma in Nautical Sciencesc an bedone after 10th?

No. After completing class 10, candidates are not eligible for pursuing Diploma in Nautical Science. The applicant must have finished their class 12 in the science stream with the subject combination of mathematics, physics, and chemistry from any recognized institute to get eligible. The duration of the nautical science diploma is around a year.
20th February 2023, 08:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Nautical Sciencesc an bedone after 10th?

No, you cannot pursue a Diploma in Nautical Science after finishing class 10. To be qualified, you*must have successfully completed your*class 12 *in the science stream with the subjects of mathematics, physics, and chemistry from an accredited institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?