18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Does Arena Multimedia offer job assistance to Web Designing Diploma candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Web Designing course from Arena Multimedia. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  4. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Web Designing?
  6. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
  7. Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?
  8. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  9. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  11. Is it possible to do Game/Multimedia designing course from private institute like Arena? Are there any such courses with course duration of less than 15 months?
  12. Allana Institute of Information Technology offers placement assistance to Diploma(Multimedia Creations) candidates?
  13. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  14. What are the master courses related to web designing can be done after completing B.Tech in computer engineering?
  15. Career oriented courses available for 12th Arts student?
  16. What are the creative courses that can be done along with B.Com which have a good scope in future?
  17. Does IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates? -- [New]
  18. Information about designing course? I am an Arts graduation through distance mode
15th May 2019, 11:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Arena Multimedia offer job assistance to Web Designing Diploma candidates?

Arena Multimedia

As per the official information, yes Arena Multimedia offers job assistance to Web Designing Diploma candidates.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

201, Abc Tiara, First Floor, Opp. Akurdi Railway Station
Pune, Maharashtra 411044, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?