5th June 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Does Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education offers job assistance to Advance Diploma in Fire Safety and Industrial Environmental Engineering candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Advance Diploma in Fire Safety and Industrial Environmental Engineering course from Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

10th June 2019, 02:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education offers job assistance to Advance Diploma in Fire Safety and Industrial Environmental Engineering candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Advance Diploma in Fire Safety and Industrial Environmental Engineering course from Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

Yes, Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education is Tie-ups with leading private and government industries, which provides Projects, and job assistance to Advance Diploma in Fire Safety and Industrial Environmental Engineering students. Parts from this the institution also provides placement and career guidance.

Contact Details:
Address: Batchlor Road, Nalwadi, Wardha - 442 001 (MS)
Phone: 07152 - 250563, 9922085539
Fax: 07152 - 250563
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?