11th August 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Does Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak offer job assistance to Corporate Laws and Management Diploma candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management course from Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 10:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak offer job assistance to Corporate Laws and Management Diploma candidates?

Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak

As per my knowledge, yes Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak offer job assistance to Corporate Laws and Management Diploma candidates.

For more information you can contact at:

Contact Address

Address: NH-71A, Makrauli Kalan, Panipat, Highway, Rohtak, Haryana 124006
Phone: 01262 661 166
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?