27th August 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is doing diploma course good for getting a decent job in future?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Diploma is good course?my maths is so week and i score 80% in 10 th . How much salary i got after degree in diploma im chemical? Can you please let me know the advantages of doing diploma course? Will we get a better job in future? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma or graduation in civil engineering to get a good private job with decent salary in future?
  2. Is MSW course a good choice? Can we get decent salaries? How to get a good job after completing that?
  3. Is BSc Microbiology enough for getting a good job? PG in diploma or just BSc Microbiology : Which has a better future?
  4. Do we have good scope in future if we do any diploma course?
  5. How much percentage of marks we need to get in diploma course to get a good job in future?
  6. Fee structure and other details of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from any decent institute?
  7. After gaining experience in US what is the probability that we can get a decent job in India?
  8. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  9. What is the future Career after Diploma in Civil Engineering
  10. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  11. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  12. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  13. What should be done after completing Diploma in Engineering?
  14. Do we need to do degree after completion of diploma to get a good job in future?
  15. Which is better after Diploma? Which will give me a better future?
  16. What should I do after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?
  18. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2016, 12:36 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing diploma course good for getting a decent job in future?

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue a degree course after completion of your 12th rather than pursuing diploma course after 10th because it is better for your future to get highly reputed job opportunities. Once you complete your diploma then also the companies and other government organisations ask for degree courses hence you will have to complete your degree course even after diploma course also henve it is better to go for degree course.
28th August 2016, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Diploma is good course?my maths is so week and i score 80% in 10 th . How much salary i got after degree in diploma im chemical? Can you please let me know the advantages of doing diploma course? Will we get a better job in future? Thanks!
Yes, three years diploma courses are good for getting decent jobs. The diploma holders can work as Material Assistant, Diploma Engineer Trainees, Operator, Supervisor, Draftsman, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant, Site Supervisor, Junior Foreman etc. They can work in government public sector undertaking companies and in the private sector organizations as well. But, you should be very good technically and very smart to survive with diploma qualifications. There are also options to study the engineering graduation through part time mode after diploma course.
29th August 2016, 12:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much avail good job post after completion of your Diploma course, there is no such problem in it. However, you will not be entitled with a good salary package, initially you will be probably employed with a minimum of Rs.8,000/- to Rs.10,000/- a month and gradually with experience your salary as well as post will also be increased.

You can also complete your graduation after your diploma course and increase your chances of availing more job opportunities with a higher degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?