6th December 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology admission in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology?

Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology course in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology. I would like to know about the educational qualification which is required to secure admission for this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

8th December 2020, 05:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology admission in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology?

The educational qualification required to study a Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology at Indian Institute of Handloom Technology is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of rank obtained as per merit or academic performance and counseling will be held by the institute.

The candidate age should be in-between 15 to 23 years for General category and for SC/ST candidates it should be in-between 15 to 25 years. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iihtsalem.edu.in
9th December 2020, 08:31 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology admission in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology?

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology admission in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 55%.

Admission will be done on merit basis.
9th December 2020, 09:19 PM
Darsh4u

Educational qualification :-

To be eligible for admission to first year of Diploma Course in Handlooms & Textile Technology, the candidate should have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination with English as a subject of study.

NOTE :- CBSE and other boards have introduced the system of grading in 10th Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?