19th July 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Electrical or Computer Science and Engineering, which is better to study in Diploma course?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Diploma course in Computer Science and Engineering. I am also thinking of Electrical Engineering. I am confused between these two branches. Kindly tell me which branch I should select.

22nd July 2020, 01:27 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electrical or Computer Science and Engineering, which is better to study in Diploma course?

It's totally depend on your interested. Selected that branch in which you are most interested.
I would suggest you to opt electrical engineering because it's scope in good in good in govt. job as compare to Computer Science.
22nd July 2020, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electrical or Computer Science and Engineering, which is better to study in Diploma course?

••• Personally, I would like to suggest you to opt for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering because it is in more demand and also you will get more job opportunities withs handsome salary.

However, it doesn't mean that Electrical engineering is not opportunistic. It has its own demand and job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?